Monday, April 26, 2010
Hands
Last week on Wednesday we worked on drawing hands in class. We each took turns posing and then the other person would draw their hands for half an hour. I had a really hard time trying to get the scale and proportion of the hands right. I was in a group of three people and when I was drawing a female's hands they ended up very long as thin, and when I did the male's hand they were too short and wide. They both looked really exaggerated. I need to spend more time trying to figure out how to correctly draw the hands without distorting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your blogs are thoughtful, but it would be great if you added pictures to demonstrate your struggles and strengths! (Plus, I believe it the photo part is about half the points for your blog grade.) ;)
ReplyDelete