Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Leg Muscles...

This last week in Life Drawing we have been focusing on drawing the leg muscles. It has been a little difficult for me because there are just SO many muscles in the leg to try to place and then draw. I found doing bone structure related areas (spine, rib cage, pelvis) to be much easier to visualize in the model and then draw. I feel like it is really hard to see many muscles in the model's legs and I wonder what it would be like to draw a very muscular and defined model. Hopefully with some more practice I will be able to see the muscles more clearly and show that on paper.
Also this week I have been working on my second shell contour homeowork assignment. I feel like in some spots it is getting to grid like again and I am having a hard time fixing that. I think I am just putting too many lines on the paper trying to get in every single curve and shape of the shell. I need to remember quality over quanity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment