Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Intro

Hey everyone!
I'm Calley and I am majoring in Interior Design in my last semester at Stout! I haven't quite decided how excited I am about entering the 'real world' yet...
I decided to take Life Drawing because I really enjoyed taking Drawing 1 & 2, but I wanted to try something a little different than object still life. So far the class seems like it will be interesting and challenging! I didn't expect the scientific aspect of it with having to do the muscles on the Maniken, but it should be a good learning experience. One thing I would really like to learn is how to be better at the quick gesture drawings. I had a tough time with that because usually I like to be very precise and draw details but I need to learn to loosen up and not worry about it being a little messy. I'm looking forward to what this class brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment